All our items are tested to ensure you can wear for over a longer time period however jewellery can experience discolouration over time. As with any jewellery, especially gold-plated jewellery requires extra care, therefore it is extremely important to follow these simple instructions to ensure the longevity of your pieces.
Please follow these simple instructions
- To increase longevity remove your jewellery before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Do not spray perfumes directly onto your jewellery
- Lightly wipe your jewellery with a jewellery cloth to remove any unwanted chemicals from the surface
- Jewellery cloths can be used to polish and remove any oil or dust to bring back their shine
- Please try to prevent your jewellery from rubbing against each other
- When not in use, store your jewellery in your jewellery box in cool, dry place to prevent oxidation, scratching and chains getting tangled.